Saturday, 27 June 2015

Hello ... Remember me

Hi peeps 

My apologies.... I've been so busy I've just not had much time to craft never mind blog .... 
So here's a few things that I've made lately .... 


Here's a tag using Finnabair stamps 


A card I made for a friend 


And the second anniversary card I made for a friend as the first one she found a bit dark ... So I'll give the first one to steve for ours ha ha 




My version of the 12 tags of 2015 May tag (Tim Holtz)

Thanks for looking x Hope you're all well and happily crafting xx 

Be good x 
Kathryn 

9 comments:

  1. LOL, I think I remember you from Wayyyyyyyy Back, LOL...fabulous makes Kath, life takes over at times, and keeps us from what we really love doing...glad to see you back, love and hugs my friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stranger ☺️ These are all fabulous! Loving the tags.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back - not easy keeping up with this blogging lark!!! lol Love all your projects, especially the tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fabulous love the Tags.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see you Kath - and your makes are all beautiful - fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath all your creations are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and tags Kath. It's good to know you are still around and okay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x