Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Play day share

Hi peeps
Just a quick post to share a reverse canvas I did when me and Linda had a play day last Thursday. I picked us to do a canvas with a spring theme, as usual we both went in totally different direction from each other, as mine took on a shabby chic look. 

I've used white gesso, stencils with white crackle paste and a bit of modelling paste. I dry brushed with a little bit of brown acrylic then over brushed with white. 


 
 
Then just added my embelies which I'd coloured with a tinge of pink and added white acrylic to 'wash out' the colour and help with the shabby look. 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking 
Kathryn xx 





7 comments:

  1. WOW Kath this is amazing and loving the way it turned out.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely amazing loving the detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is stunning. I love those flowers. Its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is just amazing. Loving the gorgeous layers. Great work

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x