Friday, 5 February 2016

A birthday card for MIL

Hi peeps 

another quicky to share of a stamped card I made for Steves mum. 




The stamps are Pollyanna Pickering. As soon as I saw them I bought them, not my usual stuff but just perfect for Vera's cards as she has a Westie. 

I made a mask of the dog and then stamped the background around him and used my watercolours to colour it. 
Then just mat and layered on to a 8x8 card blank

She loved it, which is handy as she'll be seeing lots more of him ha ha 

Thanks for looking 
Kathryn xx 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the cute Westie. Great background too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kath, A fabulous card, love the scene you have created, so beautiful..

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little westie!! Super scene, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a gorgeous card the little doggy is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderfully pretty card Kath. I love the stamps you've used. That dog is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x