Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Crafty play day .... Finally




 
Hi peeps,
 
Just a quick post to share what me and Linda made on our last play date. As usual I'm about a fortnight late in sharing ha ha

We both fancied a go at a floating tea cup and the results are below ...
If you fancy a peek at Linda's here's a link. Lindas Blog
 
 

Really easy to do once you've sussed  the floating bit ha ha .... I got steve to Uri Geller an old fork into a Z shape, glued it in place using hot glue and then a little Pinflair glue gel and then I wrapped the fork in twine and proceeded to add my flowers etc. I even made a little nest and an egg to go with my little birdie. 

I found it easier to glue dead central in the saucer to aid balance but if you have a try and it's a bit off kilter try gluing some two pence coins to add a bit of ballast. Seen that tip on Pinterest. 

Thanks for looking 
Kathryn 

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kath! Love the finishing touches. Yes it was a fab day :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amazing - loving itx

    ReplyDelete
  3. kath you have done amazingly here, i really love the entire site and you always put across some great ideas. did you get some of the ideas from http://www.gratisfaction.co.uk/ or is it all your own work? such crafty greatness :) olivia

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x